Padamdungari is a campsite located at about 30 kms from Vyara town, and 8 km from Unai village. It is situated amongst the Sahyadri ranges, by the river Ambika. Treks, trails, winding up and down the hillocks, sunset activity, observation towers, relaxing woodlands, and medicinal groves are proposed attractions when you visit Padamdungari. The scenic site has deep, dense, multi-storeyed forests, genetic diversity, rocky, undulating, & enriched landscapes. The fauna consists of big cats, lesser canines, herbivores, birds, reptiles, aquatic animals.
Disconnect to Connect with Nature
Being a responsible nature lover is our way of showing reverence to Mother Earth, a few tips for you to remember –
- Make sure to visit the orientation centre first before you start exploring the campsite as that would give a good picture of what you are about to experience during your stay.
- Most of these Eco Campsites use electricity which is generated by using solar energy, hence please use it responsibly.
- No smoking whatsoever (cigarette butts cause many forest fires).
- No flash or intrusive photography (for example, don’t pluck leaves to clear a better view; reposition the camera instead).
- Do not carry any music system or sound making device along with you and remember to keep them switched off if you are driving around.
- Picking plants or insects is prohibited in any area; do not remove anything from the parks or sanctuaries.
- Do not indulge in any quick or sudden movements to scare off wildlife.
- Do not try going too close to the animals.
- No pets should accompany you.
- No littering. Trash is only to be disposed of in proper receptacles. The center follows a strict NO PLASTIC policy.
- No hunting devices or other weapons should be carried, as well as used.